The main purpose of the Executive Board meeting is to take stock conclusions of the latest EEHYC meeting (Bonn, Germany, 21-22 September 2015) and kick-off the preparations for the Second EEHYC General Assembly and the Sixth Ministerial Conference on Environment and Health.
Based on the main objective, the EEHYC meeting will be structured so as to:
1. Internal management of the Coalition, including activities and communication strategy for 2016 and evaluating successes and challenges of the Executive Board.
2. Preparations for the Second EEHYC General Assembly.
3. Disscussing and approving the strategy of National Environment and Health Youth Platforms expansion in the WHO European Region.
Preparation for the EEHYCs involvement in additional meetings:
1. COST Action (IS1408) Working Group Meeting (Budapest, Hungary, 3-4 March 2016).
2. Eighth Environment for Europe Ministerial Conference (Batumi, Georgia, 8-10 June 2016).
3. 28th Annual Conference of International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (Rome, Italy, 1-4 September 2014).
5. WHO Regional Committee for Europe Copenhagen.
6. Denmark 12–15 September 2016.
7. Austrian Youth Forum (Vienna, Austria, 17-19 October 2016).
8. Meeting of the Parties to the Protocol on Water and Health (Bern, Switzerland, November 2016).
Scope and Purpose.pdf